Express Entry was launched in the year 2015, with its own annual quota for new immigrants. This is a welcome gesture by the Canadian Government to accept applications on merit rather than First-Come-First-Serve. In this system, one needs to enter into the pool of eligible candidates from where more competitive candidates are invited to apply for Permanent Residency from Canada or outside. As it has three federal economic immigration programs:
- 1.The Federal Skilled Worker Program:
- This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.
- 2.The Federal Skilled Trades Program:
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
- 3.The Canadian Experience Class:
- This program is for workers with Canadian work experience.
It is one of the fastest programs for immigration.
For 2019, Canada plans to accept 81,400 immigrants through Express Entry's high-skilled worker pathways and an additional 61,000 through Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), many of which are aligned with Express Entry.
To get professional advice visit us. One of our professionals assists you for further process.